- Ideal platform for developing AR apps - seamlessly blend digital content into the world around you with this highly transparent Si-OLED display.
- Powered by an Intel Atom chipset and built on an Android platform - familiar and open development environment, plus access to the Moverio SDK with developer tools and resources.
- From the world leader in projection technology - revolutionary Si-OLED micro-projection technology for sharp HD images with amazing color and contrast.
- Light, comfortable fit - world's lightest Si-OLED-powered, binocular, transparent smart glasses, only 2.5 oz/69 g; easy to wear, even for extended periods of time.
- Packed with sensors - motion-tracking sensors in the headset and controller, plus a front-facing high-resolution camera make it ideal for 360-degree, hands-free AR apps and more.
Choose from Best Deals Available Today
|Price history for Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses (FPV/Drone Edition)|